This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Individuals from diverse backgrounds and those with disabilities are encouraged to access government subsidised training. Access Skills Training TOID: 4603
Options for paying training fees at AST
Like all training organisations we like you to pay your fees up front but if you really want to do the course, but you do not have the full fee readily available, we may be able to tailor a payment option for you. You will have to pay a deposit of around 20% of your tuition fee plus your class materials payment in full, then set up a Direct Debit request through your nominated bank account. We have all the paperwork here at AST to help make it is an easy process for you.
DID you know: You can use Centrepay to manage expenses such as: Education, child care and employment related expenses. Use Centrepay to make regular Deductions from your Centrelink payments. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers.
Go to www.humanservices.gov.au/Centrepay for more information and to set up your Centrepay Deductions.
At AST we can provide you with the paperwork to set up a direct payment through Centrelink
AST Marketing Brokers
AST engages marketing brokers to work with relevant enterprises, service agencies and directly to potential students for whom training in specific AST courses may be suitable and appropriate to their vocational needs. A fee is paid to these brokers for this service
The following list identifies the current brokers as of January 1st 2018
- Edge Learning Group
- Pathways to Care
For further information please contact AST on (03) 5445 9800
AST Policies & Procedures
- Child Safe Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer Procedure
- Enrolment and Induction Procedure
- Student Withdrawal from Training and Refund Policy
- Feedback, Appeals and Complaints Policy
- Feedback, Appeals and Complaints Procedure
- Feedback, Appeals and Complaints Form
- Students at Risk Policy
- Certificates & Statements of Attainment Policy
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – What is the Unique Student Identifier?