Access Australia Group
Access Australia Group is the new name of Bendigo Access Employment. Formed in 1992 following the amalgamation of three smaller community employment organisations, and then expanded with the merger of Continuing Education Bendigo in 2014 and more recently Our Shed and Twelve Arts in Eaglehawk, Access Australia Group has grown to become a large and diverse not-for-profit, charitable, community based organisation. Access Australia Group is a registered public benevolent institution. As an ISO internationally accredited organisation, the continuing focus of Access Australia Group’s operations is to provide superior customer service and be an employer of choice.
Access Australia Group is a disability employment service, registered training organisation, disability service provider and offers social inclusion opportunities as well as providing payroll services and a range of services within the National Disability Insurances Scheme.
Through its range of social enterprises, Access Australia Group works to strengthen our community using innovation, entrepreneurship and trade to create social benefit.
To find out more about Access Australia Group please click here to visit our site.
Why Choose Access Australia
- We value and support diversity, believing that every person has a right to be involved in their
- We value and support diversity and encourage understanding in how we relate to each other.
- We trust each other even when we disagree and we aim to act with fairness and equity at all times.
- We embrace a dynamic, creative and flexible environment.
- We seek value through internal and external partnerships.
- We will aim to continually improve our performance in all aspects of our work and we will accept feedback and outcomes openly and positively.
What Access Australia’s Clients Say
Bendigo Stadium is proud to support an organisation like BAE that is making a real difference.
Through my involvement with AAG, I have seen what health and social benefits employment can bring to individuals with disability, their families and communities.
I successfully completed Certificate III in Aged Care and feel honoured to be awarded as BUPA Aged Care Studies of the Year.
What I enjoyed the most about this course is the way it was run by the trainer. Each unit was very well explained and I was given every opportunity to learn. Overall it has been an amazing journey in my life. Thanks Access Skills Training!