Access Skills Training is a division of Access Australia Group (AAG) which is based in the Regional City of Bendigo, north of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.
- Internationally Quality Accredited organisation (ISO 9001) which has been delivering Australian Education and Training services for more than twenty years.
- Strong capability to partner and develop customised accredited programs overseas, either directly or through auspiced arrangements.
- Nationally accredited through the Australian Skills Quality Authority and is authorised to train and assess an extensive range of accredited courses.
- Strong reputation for quality, innovation, flexibility and partnering skills.
- Tailor TVET to your needs
Specialist experts in developing & delivering accredited training programs to develop human capital and a skilled workforce.
- Train the Trainer
Can train your staff to be able to deliver and assess Australian accredited courses and conduct assessments for certification.
- Study Tours
Provide experiences in Australia to observe and understand Australian TVET and training systems in enterprise and educational environments.
- Consultancy and advice
Able to assist governments and organisations develop and implement TVET policy, quality assurance, curriculum development and training techniques.
Benefits of Partnering with AST
- At completion of assessment receive an Australian certification that is internationally recognised.
- Receive quality training and assessment that is relevant to industry standards and of high levels of consistency.
- Benefit from our extensive TVET training and systems experience.
- We can come to you and work in your country with you.
- High quality Australian Standands.
- Cost efficient TVET delivery.
AST Key Staff – International Partnering
Specialist Management Team includes:
- Board of Directors of respected business and educational leaders.
- Chief Executive Officer: Dr Michael Langdon – extensive education and training, executive experience and board leadership.
- RTO Executive Manager: Tara Kirk – industry training specialist, executive management leader with 15 years experience in professional skills development of training staff.
- Team of specialist teachers, trainers and industry consultants.